We invite you to share your ideas, research, and results with your colleagues at the 31st World Congress of the ISHRS!
For full instructions, review the Call for Abstracts document by clicking the button below.
Before submitting an abstract all users must first create an account in our new abstract system, Abstract Scorecard.
The extended submission deadline is March 20, 2023, at 9:00AM CDT
- Limit of 2 abstract submissions per primary/presenting author.
- Final results must be submitted with the abstracts. Abstracts will not be accepted that indicate “pending results” or “results will be presented at the meeting.”
- We are highly seeking abstracts in the following categories:
- Challenging Cases
- Ethical Issues
- Ethnic Variations
- Follicular Unit Excision
- Graft Placement, Including Implanters
- Graft Preparation and Holding Solutions
- Hair Loss in Women
- Hairline, Temples, and Crown design (Artistry and Aesthetics)
- Innovations & Inventions
- Non-Surgical or Medical Therapies
- Regenerative Medicine
- Strip FUT and other Surgical Techniques
- Please report on the number of hairs, and not only the number of grafts. Also include Hair Mass Index data, if available.
- Proper, good quality pre- and post-operative photographs are expected and should be included with the abstract.
- All accepted presenters must be registered and paid-in-full for the World Congress by the indicated deadline, for their name to be published in the program. Those accepted for oral presentation must be attending the meeting in person in Delhi. CSI presenters may attend virtually or in-person.
Before & After Photos
It is highly encouraged to watch this video and review the Ten Tips link as you prepare your abstract and presentation, in order to have the highest quality Before & After photos:
Faculty confirmations will be sent via e-mail June 2023